- Our staff is equally qualified on both accrual and cash basis accounting methods. A strong focus is placed on cost segregation benefits.
- Our abilities to continue to streamline rent collection are both diligent and persistent. Fast response to follow up on rent collection is critical to efficient operation of the property and for maintaining cash flow and return to the investors.
- While this continues to evolve in the commercial market, new facilities continue to make the review of historical data, while providing critical data to understand the tenant’s needs for expansion and contraction.
MAINTENANCE & REPAIR
- The extensive experience and knowledge of the staff and the management of the company is exceptionally vast, covering just about every kind of construction format and operational issue.
- Structural defects
- Mechanical defects
CUSTOMIZED OWNER REPORTS
- Our extensive accounting and ability to customize owner reports based on quarterly, semiannual, and annual requirements can be easily delivered based on the needs of the ownership.
- The ability of the staff of The Howard Group Management Company is extensive and has worked in conjunction with architects, engineers, and construction companies, to find cost savings as a result of value engineering for the needs of the project.
- While critical to the operation of the property, gaining market information that assists in the ability to position the subject property within the market, will lead to budgeting that ends in a results focused plan.
RECEIVERSHIP - BONDABLE
- The Howard Group Management Company has a proven ability to obtain any necessary bonds in the event either the courts, lenders, or ownership requires the comfort of financial security.
- Through 50+ years of commercial real estate leasing and development activities throughout the eastern United States, the management of the company is able to provide an asset management perspective in order to act as an advisor when it comes to leasing structures and formats.
- Physical obsolescence
- Functional obsolescence
- Market obsolescence